RMT / Indian Oil Massage / Yoga Therapist / Personal Trainer
Norah is a movement specialist that draws on 10 years of experience in the health and fitness industry helping men and women of all ages achieve optimal health and wellness.
Her practice is grounded in biomechanics and physiology of the human body and uses tools in personal training, massage, and yoga to educate as a force to empower the entirety of a person’s well-being to facilitate change. She is a true believer in helping her clients champion their own health
Training and Experience:
– Norah returned home to Kingston in 2012 after teaching yoga and providing personal training in the U.K, New Zealand and Canada’s West Coast in studios, schools, and offices.
– In 2009 she took her yoga studies further and studied in India under BNS Iyengar & MV Chidananda at the Mysore Mandala where she received her Ashtanga Yoga Instructor certificate.
– In 2013 she returned to India to train in “Abhyanga” Indian oil massage. She stayed and spent two months at Yoga Vidya Gurukul, a yoga therapy and naturopathy hospital in Nasik India.
– Seeing Yoga Therapy at work in India incited Norah to complete her 1000hr Professional Yoga Therapist Program (PYT-1000), which certified her to work as a recognised Yoga Therapist.
– Norah recently obtained her R.M.T. certification in order to further ground her practice in anatomy, physiology, and biomechanics, and to provide a myriad of holistic treatment options for her clients.
– She continues to lead and attend workshops on a variety of focuses both locally and internationally and provides her clients with a wealth of knowledge and world experience whether she is working one-on-one or in a group setting.
“I was drawn to More to Life Kingston’s holistic approach to health and wellness. In my private practice I have always focused on education as a force to empower the entirety of a person’s well-being to facilitate change.”